Sunday, October 4, 2015

WHEN IT WAS HIP HOP! LL COOL J WITH HIS 2 BOOMBOX.


WHEN IT WAS HIP HOP! LL COOL J WITH HIS 2 BOOMBOX. CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT HIS RADIO! Back in the days growing up who didn't have a boom box. Having one of these meant you were the man, now as they started making them bigger and they became Cheaper. And at one point some people got stuck up for their Box. But to remember coming outside with my Panasonic box with my custom tape that I made with my favorite music. 1973 was a good year for those eho own one of these. Where are all my radio Rahiem's ‪#‎rapamania ‬#ArtOfRapFest ‪#‎Areyouhiphop‬ @propmasterretro @RealDjKayslay @spyderd @mickbenzo @icet @cedriccarter347 @belinda_trotter_james @physiquetechnician @iamcautionmagazine @official_universal_zulu_nation

FOR MORE TRUE SCHOOL HIP HOP HONORING THE PIONEERS OF HIP HOP CAN COVERING ALL THE ELEMENTS Visit http://www.Rapamania.com

2 comments: